Please see attached file
Performance Communication Plan
Creating a successful performance management communication plan is vital. There are six basic components associated with a performance management communication plan, which can be reviewed in Figure 7-1, page 199 in your textbook.
For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation for an organization of your choice, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In this communication plan, which will be presented to new organizational employees (during orientation), address the following:
· Provide information about your organization (specifically detailing its mission, vision, and values).
· Explain the importance of performance management and why your organization values performance management.
· Explain how the performance management system utilized is aligned with your organization’s strategy. Note: You can suggest a performance management system or use the one that the company currently has.
· Explain what type of performance management system you believe is best for the organization and justify why.
· Explain the benefits of the performance management system to newly hired employees. Specifically, address the question, “What’s in it for me?”
· Explain how the performance management system, for your selected organization, works.
· Critique the organization’s performance management system (which is currently used by the company or the system that you selected). Note the benefits and drawbacks of this system and offer recommendations for improvements.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
· Be 11 slides in length, with a minimum of eight content slides in addition to one title slide, an agenda slide, and at least one reference slide.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles in the speaker’s notes as well as the reference slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.
Presentation notes are required for each slide
and should be put in the
speaker’s notes section
to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
· Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
· Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards