Penetration testing is a simulated cyberattack against a computer or network that checks for exploitable vulnerabilities. Pen tests can involve attempting to breach application systems, APIs, servers, inputs, and code injection attacks to reveal vulnerabilities. In a well-written, highly-detailed research paper, discuss the following:
· What is penetration testing
· Testing Stages
· Testing Methods
· Testing, web applications and firewalls
Your paper should meet the following requirements: Also see: buy a research paper
· At least 5 journal citations from 2017 and later. Make sure to reference the citations.
· Be approximately four to five pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.