at times, you will be asked to give or prepare presentations, whether for client conferences, internal meetings, seminars, or court proceedings. familiarity with how to assemble presentation materials and display them in an attractive and professional format is yet another set of technical skills you can take with you into a legal office environment. this exercise will give you hands-on experience in preparing a presentation using information you learned earlier this week. your supervising attorney asks you to put together a 4-5 slide powerpoint presentation describing how clio is compatible with the firm’s other software. for purposes of this assignment, you may select what word processing, spreadsheet, calendaring, conflict checker, and any other software the law firm uses. apply presentation techniques covered in class materials as well as an introductory slide and a references slide with proper citations for any outside materials relied upon. use at least one graphic/image per slide.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.