I want you to take some time and find a news article that presents some sort of data (it can be about anything, though I’d recommend you take the topic you’re interested in and use that). Post a link to that article and share with your classmates the specific data point they present and post about the following: In this data they present, do they give you much information on where they got it? Did they explain anything in terms of the data collection strategy or the data analysis?Do you trust this data, why or why not? This is the most important aspect. Really use this reflect upon the points above and the provided links because this is a really big component of our work as consumers of data.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.