– 1 paragraph analyzing anything you find noteworthy about the weekly feature (full-length film). If you wish to write additional analysis to include one or more of the weekly clips, that’s great.The Kiss (Links to an external site.)Seminary Girls (Links to an external site.)Demolition of a Wall (Links to an external site.)The Lonedale Operator (Links to an external site.)- 1 paragraph with analysis of the week’s readings – for example, you could elaborate on a concept you found interesting or argue against a concept in the readings. Do not summarize the lecture content, the readings, or the films’ plots. Write about things you can analyze. For example: you could write about how a film uses a visual storytelling device like subjective camera or editing. If you are ever struggling for an idea, begin with the leading questions on the worksheet. Avoid writing reviews; that is a whole other style of writing.Textbook: Film Art, 11th edition. David Bordwell & Kristin Thompson.Read chapter 4 (that’s this weeks reading)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.