Read the following article about violence along the Mexico-Texas border from 1910-1920: https://refusingtoforget.org/the-history/ (Links to an external site.) (the article is about 10 pages long). Questions: What was the relationship between Mexican Americans and Anglo Americans in border towns pre-1910s? How did the “Plan de San Diego” change this, in other words, what actions did the Texas Rangers and others take towards Mexican Americans? What was the general response towards the violence Mexican Americans faced?To clarify, the “Plan de San Diego” did not really have that widespread of support. As the authors write, “The insurrections [from the ‘Plan de San Diego’] killed only a handful, but prompted indiscriminate reprisals.” Your first post must answer the above questions in 150-200 words (1-2 paragraphs). You must make this post before you will be able to read other posts or reply to other students. This part is worth 15 points. After your first post, respond to another student. You might add some more information, present another point of view, or add to their discussion in some other way. This post should be 50-100 words and is worth 5 points. Both posts must be submitted by 11:59pm. A reminder to be respectful to other students when posting.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.