Several years ago, The Wall Street Journal reported that the winner of the Massachusetts State Lottery prize had the misfortune to be both bankrupt and in prison for fraud. The balance of the prize was $9,420,713, to be paid in 19 equal annual installments (There were 20 installments, but the winner had already received the first payment). The bankruptcy court judge ruled that the prize should be sold off to the highest bidder and the proceeds to be paid to the creditors. If the interest rate was 8%, how much would you have been prepared to bid for the prize? Enhance Reinsurance Company was reported to have offered $4.2 million. Find the return that the company was looking for.Please explain your answer in detail and provide in-text citations.
please follow APA format and references and 2-3 page please no plagarism—RP
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.