Purpose:In this discussion, we will apply the concepts from chapter 2 to a real case.Instructions:Watch the video about Dardenhttps://mediaplayer.pearsoncmg.com/_ph_bp2_cc_set….Refer to chapter 2In your initial post, answer the following questions:What are some outsourcing opportunities in a restaurant?Why does Darden outsource harvesting and preparation of much of its seafood?What supply chain issues are unique to a firm sourcing from 35 countries?You must make your initial post and reply to at least 2 of your classmates by the due date/time. Grading: this assignment is worth 10 points. You will be graded using this rubric.You will be graded according to the following criteria:DeadlineInitial post and replies are distributed throughout the week with both post and replies complete by the module due date.QualityYour initial post addresses all the prompts in the assignment directions.Discussion postings are easy to read and free of grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.The style of writing contributes to encouraging communication.Use proper vocabulary, refer to your textbook whenever possible.Peer ResponseResponses to peers stimulate discussion by either asking clarifying questions and/or providing additional evidence or analysis.Posts should be at least 100 words (so, “Great Job!” or “I agree!” will not earn you any points).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.