This Journal is a common assignment given the first week in Composition classes that asks you to think about your writing past.Respond to the prompt below meaningfully. There is no minimum length, however, you should make sure that you thoroughly address the questions and pprovide details, specifics and explanations.PROMPTS: Share an early memory of writing. What is your earliest memory of writing? Was it writing your name for the first time, or writing on a wall and getting in trouble? Or maybe writing letters or working on a paper in your kindergarten class? Whatever comes to mind works! Just share the story or scene as you remember.What positive memories do you have about writing? Share at least one story of a positive experience that you had when writing something–it can be for school, a letter, whatever you would name as your most memorable positive experience.Now shift to the negative. What negative experiences have you had? Share the detailed story of at least one negative experience you have had in your life writing. Finally, after you have written your earliest memory, your positive and negative experiences, REFLECT a bit. What can you conclude about all this you have shared? What does this say about your feelings about writing? About you as a writer? About your feelings about writing tasks?What observations can you make about the influence that our past has on us?CLICK ON the CREATE JOURNAL LINK button above to get started.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.