write 500–700 wordsCite at least 2 peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 years.Case Study You are an informatics nurse employed as a clinical applications coordinator in nursing, and in charge of developing an education plan for the nurses who administer medications in a 200-bed acute care facility that you work for. Implementation of the electronic medication administration will be expanded to include the intensive care areas, the emergency department, and the post anesthesia care unit. Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 years. Which employees do you need to plan education for with this change, and why would they be affected? With whom will you collaborate to determine the super users for this implementation? Why? How will the training be implemented for this project? What is the rationale for your decision? Will the training be done on computer based modules or hands on learning in a classroom setting? Explain the rationale for your choice.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.