Please reply to the question and comment constructively on a classmates’ posting.Question Q: What about considering Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”?You might look up an online full-text version of Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense” (a great expression of sentiment). What is this about? Deal with some original passages. Discuss. Great reading! Have a look. Cite websites if used.Here is classmate’s posting from question. Please reply in 1st person point of view.Classmate’s postThomas Paine’s Common Sense argues two main points: Independence from England and the creation of a democratic republic. This document was crucial cause it helped to convince people to support declaring independence from Great Britain. It was effective in mobilizing Americans to go against Great Britain in 1776. According to Common Sense, “The cause of America is a great measure of all mankind. Some writers have so confounded society with government as to leave little or none distinctions between them.” ( Tom Paine, line 4 Common Sense). The government is not the same and has different origins. In the early years, there was no kings. Paine talks about if you have no kings there can’t be a consequence of war. It was the kings who bewildered society. Work CitedAmerica, “Common Sense.” Jan. 1776, Philadelphia. gutenberg.org/files/147/147-h/147-h. htm
Introduction to American Politics – What about considering Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.