Please reply to the question and comment constructively on a classmates’ posting.Question West: Ch. ONE: “Mistrust” p9oThe Reagan Revolution 10oThe Clinton Period 17Be sure to read carefully. Just aim to understand and digest material and thoughts. No need to memorize anything.Feel free to read and replay to peers by using first names.Cite pages. Always cite pages. Who will be first?Here is classmate’s posting from question. Please reply in 1st person point of view.Classmate’s postI believe West was comparing how both parties have and will always be divided, fighting against each other, pointing flaws, and preventing true resolutions.For example division within congress, During Reagan’s presidency, West said Reagan, “would force Democrats to shift to the center and allow republicans to pursue an even more conservative policy agenda” (pg. 15). There was no room for the Democrats to compromise their party’s views because as West said Reagan tilted, “American politics in a conservative direction” (Pg. 15). During Clinton’s Presidency West said Conservatives made it hard for Clinton to succeed. An example would be when Clinton made health care a priority during his presidency but, “Republicans attacked the plan as a federal takeover of health care and a big bureaucracy..” (Pg. 18).Another example would be the division within the people. During Reagan’s presidency conservatives such as his family and his father adored Reagan (Pg. 15). Other people such as his University peers and students may have seen him as a threat and manipulative (Pg 15,16). During Clinton’s Presidency, liberals adored him but conservatives hated him (Pg. 17). Since Clinton wanted to reform many issues such as health care, gun control, and taxes; Conservatives were outraged and fought back (Pg. 19).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.