** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ASSIGNMENT IS THE OUTLINE ONLY NOT THE FINAL PAPER ** DirectionsMake sure to read the entire assignment below before you begin the work necessary for Milestone 1.For Milestone 1, you will need to write one paragraph stating your topic for the project. Make sure to state the event you are writing about as well as the historical figure whose point of view you will be writing from. Include your preliminary thesis statement in this paragraph as well. Then, provide a preliminary outline for your project. The outline should be as detailed as possible so your instructor can see what you intend to do and offer suggestions.For the Course Project, you will write about a historical event between 1865 and the present day from the perspective of a historical figure who participated in the event. Here are some examples:The March on Washington from the perspective of Martin Luther King, Jr.September 11th 2001 from the perspective of George W. BushThe attack on Pearl Harbor from the perspective of Franklin D. RooseveltThe ratification of the 19th Amendment from the perspective of Alice PaulThe Cuban Missile Crisis from the perspective of John F. KennedyYou will need to research not only the event, but also the historical figure, and write the paper “in character.” Your final paper must be 5–7 pages of text, plus a title page and APA-formatted reference page. You must include properly cited graphics, such as pictures, maps, and graphs if you like. You must use and cite at least 5 scholarly sources; Wikipedia, encyclopedias, and websites that are intended for a general audience are not scholarly sources. You may supplement (not replace) the 5 scholarly sources with news articles. Be sure to check out the New York Times and other newspaper databases included in the FSCJ library catalog.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.