Introduction to ArgumentationConsider each of the following cases, and answer the subsequent questions:1. You wish to have voters in your town support a tax-cap proposal that will limit to the rate of inflation the amount city officials may raise taxes in any given year.A.What is the status quo?B.Who has the burden of proof?C. What is the presumption? D.Who is in the negative?2.You are 19 years old, and arrested for illegal possession of alcoholic beverages.What is the presumption?Who has the burden of proof? What is the point of issue?3. You deliberately steal a car so that you can drive your gravely injured friend to a hospital for immediate care.You are charged with grand theft auto.What is the point of issue?Who has the burden of proof?What is the question for the jury?4.You oppose a recommendation made by the student senate to change credit allocations from 4 credits to 3 credits per academic course. A.Do you have the burden of proof? B.Who is in the affirmative? C.What is the proposition? D.What is the status quo?
Consider each of the following cases, and answer the subsequent questions:
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.