Here’s the link to the video… https://devry.webex.com/webappng/sites/devry/recording/play/6690b1a8088b4718ab79d143d694f622 Here’s the directions: The discussion board is based solely upon the weekly lecture video posted at the beginning of the week on Sunday. Students are required to listen to the lecture content designed to provide you with key concepts and real-world information to relate to the course objective for the week. In the discussion board area students are to write a five (5) paragraph summary of the lecture. Each paragraph must contain at least five (5) sentences utilizing proper grammar and sentence structure. This summary will describe the information learned from the lecture. It is considered plagiarism to cut and paste guideline information from the text book or websites into the summary. 0 points will be earned for plagiarized information from google searches, Cengage reading material or copied from the video transcript. 0 points will also be earned for place holders (such as periods or blank spaces in the threads) to gain access to other discussion threads. 0 points will be earned for copying information from other student’s posts. Plagiarism of any form will be referred to academic integrity.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.