Outlining instructions for Critical Analysis (Evaluation)An outline is your paper and your paper’s organization in a nutshell. Most of you are familiar with the outlining process. This is the format I want you to follow for this course:THESIS/ARGUMENT: provide your thesis statement here. For an analysis, your thesis will indicate that what you are analyzing (your primary text, in other words) makes a convincing or compelling argument or not. Ground/Reason #1: This will include language regarding logos, pathos, or ethos (for example: Ground #1: The author establishes logos. OR: The author lacks proof of ethos). Quote for support (proving logos has been established, for example).[You may use as many quotes as you deem appropriate in the actual paper, but I want to see at least two for the critical analysis outline before I approve it. I expect that you will be using multiple quotes, but you can choose those as you rough draft.]Ground/Reason #2See note aboveGround/ Reason #3See note aboveSide notes: Remember that this is just an outline you will follow. The paper must include a full but short introduction and conclusion, and you must develop all body paragraphs per the Paragraph Development Checklist I provided you in “Notes on Writing and Argument.”the topic is What turns someone into a criminal?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.