Part 1Write: Make sure your response addressing the following question is more than 300 words and include an in-text citation from the reading material where appropriate.Transfer pricing between divisions in a decentralized organization can be a hot topic of conversation. Explain the issues that surround transfer pricing within organizations and give at least three examples of different options a firm may consider when trying to arrive at a fair transfer price for a product. List the pros and cons for the selling division as well as the purchasing division for each scenario presented.Part 2Write: Make sure your response addressing the following question is more than 300 words and include an in-text citation from the reading material where appropriate.A manager in your organization tells you over coffee one morning, “Differential costing is easy; variable costs are the only costs that are relevant.” As the organization’s accountant, how would you respond to this statement?Later in your conversation this same manager opens a folder and produces a document he just received regarding a special order at a price that he believes is “below cost.” The manager is opposed to accepting orders of this nature because he feels every sale needs to carry a fair share of full costs in order to keep the company from failing. What would be your reply to this manager?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.