This week we continue our examination of epistemology. We look at two famous examples of foundational principles: on one hand we have Descartes (Cogito Ergo Sum), and we have Locke (Tabula Rasa). Between these two thinkers, who do you believe is right? Do you believe that Decartes is correct and that, the first thing that I know is that I am. Or do you find yourself believing Locke, and the idea that everything is known through experiences. Instructions: In order to receive credit for these assignments (in general) you must do a number of things: 1. Have a post of at least 150 words on topic. 2. Contain one citation. (do not worry about this for the first assignment) 3. Include the password I drop in the audio lectures (do not worry about this for this first assignment 3. It must use one of the WRAITEC ( The goodthinker’s toolkit) letters as a tool to prompt yourself. How does one use WRAITEC? It is rather straightforward; pick one of the letters (such as R for reasons) and focus on the reasons for Aristotle making this or that claim. Any letter can be used, but be sure to be clear which it is you are using (at least for these first couple weeks of class). Additionally, you owe your fellow inquirers two replies. This means you can either reply to two different classmate’s responses, or respond to someone who has replied to you. These replies should actually attempt to engage with your eachother. Posts consisting of very basic sentiments (mere regurgitation of what your class mate has said in order to prove you read their post to me), will receive no credit. A good way to not make a mistake here is by asking questions of your fellows. Such questions will encourage further conversation. These replies should be about 50-100 words, Ultimately, this means I want to see three things from you weekly: a response, and two replies. A note on grading: these assignments are credit/no-credit (either 1 point or no points). You make ask the question “if there are two replies, and I only do one, do I get half credit?” The answer is no–Half points will not be awarded for these assignments. Also not that these weekly assignments total 30% of your overall grade (responses being 15% and replies being 15%). I mention this, because missing these assignments will quickly add up to hurt your grade with no way to really earn points back in this category.This week PDFs and audio file is in below link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10f-2a9Acqw…
150 words discussion post and two 50-100 words replies
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.