1)Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, and the Internet, discuss the concept of Business Driven MIS. How is it different from Information Technology?2)We, Executives of the F & H company, reviewing complaints from the investors about the company’s slow growth of profits and dividends. Unlike those doubters, we have confidence in the long-run demand for mechanical encabulators, despite competing digital products. We are, therefore, determined to invest to maintain our share of the overall encabulator market. F&H has a rigorous CAPEX approval process, and we are confident of returns around 8% on investment. That’s a far better return than F&H earns on its cash holdings. The CFO went on to explain that F&H invested excess cash in short-term U.S. government securities, which are almost entirely risk-free but offered only a 4% rate of return. Please answer the following questions in detail, provide examples whenever applicable, support your argument with citing peer-reviewed sources.Is a forecasted 8% return in the encabulator business necessarily better than a 4% safe return on short-term U.S. government securities? Justify why or why not?Is F&H’s opportunity cost of capital 4%? How in principle should the CFO determine the cost of capital?
1&2 in different docs please follow apa with references and no plagarism–350 words atlas each-RP
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.